Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Foto Fun 11 - Sand Cave Redux


Sand Cave
Originally uploaded by philputnam.

Longtime readers of this blog will no doubt recognize this photo. I posted it not quite a year ago I think. For those people, I apologize for the repetition. Since I have recently started using Flickr, many of my favorite shots are slowly being uploaded. This shot has gone through basic image correction, unlike the first posting of it.

This was a shot of one of my friends, from Lupmo Technologies. We were camping in the Cumberland Gap last year, and the conditions were perfect for this shot. Unfortunately that meant our view of the Shenendoah Valley from our perch on White Rocks was obscured by the same clouds that make this shot beautiful.

Some new shots to come soon I hope, keep checking back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you Phil. Lots of us watch your blog for interesting information and photography. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Um, speak for yourself. De-anonymize if you are going to be Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm. Unless by "we" you mean "me and the other voices inside my head." Then you should by all means seek counseling.