Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday Foto Fun 21


Blue, originally uploaded by philputnam.

Been a few weeks, but I got out last weekend and found my muse again. Bluebonnet season in Texas was great this year, and I got a few shots from a weekend shoot at magic hour.

It's a cliche kind of shot here in Texas, Bluebonnet photos are standard fare, but most of them don't have women this beautiful to do them justice.

As usual, you can see more pictures at my photo blog. You can also check out my Flickr page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Philip,

Your pictures are amazing. Jennifer Taylor sent me the link to your blog. Sounds like you have been leading a very exciting and adventerous life. Your family is beautiful and you look so happy. Thought I would say hello and try to stay in touch with you. You can e-mail me at well4162@bellsouth.net. I live in Jacksonville, Florida. I was just in Bedford. My parents have decided to move back to New Mexico so I was helping them clean out the house. I hope to hear from you soon. Take care.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Wilkinson

Anonymous said...

Hey Philip,
I wanted to let you know that I think you are a very talented photographer. I look at your blog about once a week to see if there are any new pictures. I thought I would say Hi, it would be great to catch up with you. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with Holly last year. My email is bj94taylor@sbcglobal.net. Talk to you soon.
Jennifer Taylor

Lisa said...

Incredible picture. It doesn't even look real - except for the person of course. She looks real. Everything else looks fake. Amazing!