Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Foto Fun 24


Radio Flyers, originally uploaded by philputnam.

Another long gap between FFF's. Here's my two oldest. My youngest just turned 1. How's everyone else doing? Anyone still bother to check this page out, continually let down?

We're ready for fall here. I always hate September in Texas. I always think it should be cool, at least in the evenings. It never is, and that always really bugs me. But hopefully a couple more weeks and we'll be highs in the low 80's and lows in the low 60's.

This is the season I always miss Kentucky the most.

4 comments:

Johann said...

The joy of RSS is you don't have to remember to go back to the page! Great photo of the kids. We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Missed you. Has the Obama campaign been taking most of your time, or is it the time you took off searching for Fossett?

Becky said...

OH MY GOSH your kids are cute.

How'd that happen?

as max would say, thank goodness for good lookin' mamas.

Lisa said...

Your kids are gorgeous! And I too miss Kentucky when fall comes around. I've lived a bunch of places but no place does fall like Kentucky. *sigh*