Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Foto Fun 15


Downtown Action Raipur City, India
Originally uploaded by philputnam.

Another Friday, another new foto, never before seen on Theep Doughts. Of course, if you check my photoblog daily, you saw this last week. (You have bookmarked my photoblog right? Or subscribed to the RSS feed? What? You haven't? Fine, your loss.)

This was obviously taken on my trip to India, exactly a year ago actually. Boy, time does fly. The action in the city never really slows down, even at night. People are always going somewhere, usually on bikes or rickshaws, and the occasional water buffalo. (Sing with me, "Everybody's got a water buffalo, yours is fast but mine is slow.")

Enjoy your weekend. It's lovely fall weather here in Texas. And have a Happy Thanksgiving. I personally am thankful for all 3 of my readers. Even "anonymous".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great pic, Phil.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I too am thankful for your three readers, and especially for "anonymous." Next to you, Phil, anonymous is the most interesting person I know.

Anonymous said...

Wow, very cool Phil! I have fixed the link on my blog and I am so excited now! Thanks for the note, but now I want to know more about the fam! I don't have your e-mail here so I can't just e-mail and ask. Give Holly my love and tell her "Te extrano much!" I can't do an "enye" for the "extrano"

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Did you include me in your 3 readers?

Anonymous said...

thats "mucho" not "much". thanks

Anonymous said...

This website never changes. When will there be some new content? I mean, don't you have a pic for the holidays? Can't you drink some eggnog and in a frenzy post some ill-advised comments to us your adoring public?