Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A sister for Theep Doughts!

Fresh on the heels of a new sister for Abraham and Rachel, I'm proud to announce a new sister for Theep Doughts. A sister blog that is. I've started a photo blog, named Phetty Protos.

Why, you may ask, would I do such a thing, when all I do on this blog is post pictures anyway? Well, Phetty Protos uses a service called Aminus3, and is a true photoblog. The focus is on the images, and allows a better platform on which to view them. It also has a really groovy comment system. My goal is to have a photo posted 6 days a week. So you'll want to check it daily, as well as Theep Doughts. If you use RSS, you can track both of my blogs through feeds. If you don't use RSS, you really should.

I'll still post a Friday Foto each week here, but I'll try to add some other things and free up Theep Doughts to be what it was created to be...a compendium of thought...now with more raisins!

Enjoy the new photoblog, let me know what you think.

No comments: