Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday Foto Fun 16


Man's Best Friend, originally uploaded by philputnam.

Well, I haven't posted a Friday Foto in many moons. Here's a shot I took for some friends for their Christmas card. If you weren't lucky enough to be one of the 25 people that received one, you can still enjoy it through the magic of the internet and Flickr.

On another note, I've finally converted Theep Doughts to the new Blogger . I like the ease of editing layouts now, but I'm dumbfounded that they didn't roll out new templates as part of their new service. How do you do that? I think the template choices are identical to when I started this blog 2 years ago. Not one new option.

Google, take note. The snazzy new features are nice under the hood, especially for the user. But people want some new things to look at after a few years, and this is the perfect time to give it to them, when you're unveiling shiny happy additions to your service. A missed opportunity in my humble opinion.

No comments: