Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Foto Fun 17


Break of Dawn, originally uploaded by philputnam.

This was the same trip as my infamous Sand Cave photo. The clouds finally broke after a long weekend of not being able to see beyond 100 feet. At least they broke for 20 minutes, long enough to take this shot and a couple others I'll add soon.

This is also the first shot that I used for my before and after case studies on my photo blog. Go visit to see the "before" status. It's a pretty remarkable transformation.

Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful photo.
I was signing the 'Pledge' petition at Hugh Hewitt's site and I saw your name. I am one of very few Putnams in my part of the country (North Texas).
It is great to find a fellow 'Putnam'.
Keep up the great posts.
Ken Putnam

Duncan said...

Enjoying your photo's - keep them coming (I have checked out your other sites as well) - as I share them with my other "photog" friends. What are you shooting with nowadays? I am on the brink of investing in a D200 (pending the spending committe approval) . . . we'll see . . .