Sunday, August 28, 2005

Kentucky Blogging, Part 1

Last week, I was in Lexington, Kentucky for several days. It was a nice visit that reminded me of what I liked about living there (scenery, horse farms, unique restaurants), and what I hated about living there (traffic, traffic, and traffic). Most people look at me funny. When I tell them that the traffic in Dallas is better than the traffic in Lex. (My, that was a poorly placed period.) But if you hit a light in Lex, you could easily read a chapter of "Mere Christianity" before you'd need to move again.

Anyway, I took some nice pictures that I'll share here in the next few posts. Some will be to taunt others (Ale-8-1 photos), and some will be to share the beauty and history of my home for 8 years, (and the place of my birth).

3 comments:

Timothy Putnam said...

Ale 8 One...

sigh!
I'll be there in October to partake!!! (YEAH!!!!)

I look forward to the pictures!

Philip said...

I beg to differ. As you will see when I post pictures, the product name is Ale-8-1. And there's no need for that kind of language.



Ass.

Deeptones said...

No Fair :(