Friday, July 22, 2005

Speaking of pictures...

I'm trying out a service called Exposure Manager for my photos. You can see my photo page here. I was looking for a good service to print my images from the last couple of years. I don't like the one-hour places, and the web services give you virtually no control over how your image is printed. Exposure Manager allows complete control. It even allows me to sell my pictures and apply my own prices to my images. So go ahead, buy a couple of 20 x 30 prints for your collection. They could be worth something someday!

But really, photography is a hobby for me. I make my money with video and producing marketing campaigns, so pictures are just a side outlet for me, and exposure manager is really designed for pros and event photographers, but I like the pro features that are available. I'm just trying it out right now, so feel free to let me know what you think as you navigate the site.

No comments: